Tuesday, June 28, 2016

WIP Neferata, Mortarch of Blood

Here's where I'm at so far with Neferata:
Basically have the skeleton done with cracked surface texture and the red, bloody, gory skulls that fill the skeleton cavities. I've used Citadel's "Blood For The Blood God" red paint for the gory bits. It's quite a nice paint and does do blood really well.

However, I'm not real happy with the cavities so far. I used way too much red paint and didn't leave any bare skull bone bits showing through. SO, I may have to augment the carcass a bit with more 'ripped flesh' effects OR try to uncover a few strategic areas of skull bone. Not sure. 

What I have also added is a nice glopping of Nurgle's Rot from the Citadel Technical line of paints. I really like it.
Here's a peek inside the cavity so far. Also, I am still working a bit on the final finish of the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment